Kansas City's only public, outdoor ice skating rink is open until March 8 for its 42nd season of great fun!
- Regular admission is $6, or free for adults over age 60 and children age 4 and under. Skate rental is $3, or skaters may bring their own.
- Skaters age 12 and under must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian (21 or older).
- November, December and January:
Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- February through mid-March:
Sunday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, noon - 9 p.m.
Friday, noon - 11 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Holiday Hours:
Thanksgiving Day, 3 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Christmas Eve, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Christmas Day, CLOSED
New Year's Eve, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
New Year's Day, noon - 9 p.m.
- Two-for-One Tuesdays! After 5 p.m., pay one full price admission and receive a second for FREE. (Skate rental not included, but it's just $3 per person.)
- Group rates Monday through Thursday for groups of 20 or more people. Reservations are required. Call for more details about group rates and private parties.
Call 816-274-8411 for more information.